Tuesday, April 19, 2011

AV Vote: I have just received this in my mail. I have done my part by placing the video on my blog BUT I shall be voting YES to AV....Cameron does not listen , he hates people like you and me, we are only useful for his votes. The power has gone to his head, he is immature and and acts like a spoilt brat...David Davies would have been a much better choice......AND I do not believe in exploiting children to get votes.

WATCH OUR EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
AV is an unfair system, where the person who finishes third can end up winning. Our brand new film looks at what would happen if a school sports day was run under AV - and highlights why you need to vote 'No' on May 5th.


HELP US REACH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE
The more people that watch this film, the better our chances of securing a 'No' vote on May 5th. So please do everything you can to pass this film on:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cmvl3tikUA&hd=1